About Me

SYDNEY, Australia
WATER.COKE.BAZ LUHRMANNS-ROMEO&JULIET.SLEEP.NOT SLEEPING.DICTIONARY.COM.SAYING OBSCENITIES. FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE.STYLE.ALMOST ANYTHING CANDID.PHOTOGRAPHS.LONG WORDS.FALLLING ASLEEP TO MUSIC.THINKING TO MUSIC.MUSIC.LITERATURE.MY BED.MOMENTS THEN NOSTALGIA.ISOLATION (ON OCCASION).EATING.ART.NOT EVER HAVING A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION.THE WORD 'LITERALLY'.OCD.INDECISIVE.ITS ALL A MASQUERADE IN NEVER ENDING MODERATION.

Friday, February 12, 2010

TENFIFTYSIX.



CONCRETE SECONDS ON REPEAT.REPEAT.REPEAT.REPEAT.REPEAT.REPEAT...

Its raining&storming outside after a long day of sun and heat. So Perfect. Came home early..didn't feel like going out tonight..resulting in being home alone.I'm out so much these days that Iv'e come to find time at home so precious.

"Because all you do is sit there and wish there was something to take your mind off the nothingness of everything" JoshM.

Nothing dismal. Wherever I am whether it be slowly falling asleep to music on my bed or on the AM/PM commute to work or college etc.. I've realised that I literally note every thought I want to articulate or not forget. In saying this I read through some of those notes on my
I-touch today and in result realised that every idea/thought I have jotted - even within the span of a minute - are scattered. All completely irrelevant to each other. Possibly something to do with the shuffle mode on my pod. Music inspires and alters me in so many different ways depending on which genre/artist I may be listening to, as I would assume it does to the majority of you. 'You' being a possibly invincible audience.ha.

Anyway, on a different note .. Today after a few hours at work I got home and chilled with Capri.. as per usual we bond over food - so I decided to make us a couple of sandwiches (with none other than fav- poppy seed bagel bread) and fresh juice - amazing. Prior to eating we took happy shots with food in hand.. and whilst actually eating we sat in front of the mac and recorded our little floor snack <3

SO.I really want to express my endless appraisal for a thing we call the 'camera'. As cliche' as it may sound - the whole being able to capture a 'moment' whether it be stolen or crafted is every kind of beautiful to me. Because really if it weren't for the camera regular 'non birthday/anniversary days' are most likely to completely fade away or for a lack of a better word - just become forgotten.

Initially driven by self imposed boredom I've fallen in love with writing on this thing...regardless of how crazy this whole concept of 'blogging' seems when I actually ACTUALLY think about it.

So heres to things that make us think.

x, M.



No comments:

Post a Comment