About Me

SYDNEY, Australia
WATER.COKE.BAZ LUHRMANNS-ROMEO&JULIET.SLEEP.NOT SLEEPING.DICTIONARY.COM.SAYING OBSCENITIES. FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE.STYLE.ALMOST ANYTHING CANDID.PHOTOGRAPHS.LONG WORDS.FALLLING ASLEEP TO MUSIC.THINKING TO MUSIC.MUSIC.LITERATURE.MY BED.MOMENTS THEN NOSTALGIA.ISOLATION (ON OCCASION).EATING.ART.NOT EVER HAVING A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION.THE WORD 'LITERALLY'.OCD.INDECISIVE.ITS ALL A MASQUERADE IN NEVER ENDING MODERATION.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

chitchats,food&trainspotting




Just got back from dinner with my besttee Capri aka. Capsicum <3

Laksa, non sensical conversation & green tea.. an almost perfect way to enter the outside world after being a homebody on my day off.


On a different note, I have been reacquainted with my love for the 1996 movie 'Trainspotting' directed by the genius that is - Danny Boyle. Every time I read the little poster blurb I'm instantly in awe of the statement being accord with every particular fact and reality.

PS. This thing makes you feel like your writing letters to yourself.. I'm still deciding whether its borderline insanity or slight narcism.Either way at least my abundance of thoughts don't have to just float around in my head.

x, M.

1 comment:

  1. trying to explain to you that JELLY FISH ARE INVADING was very hard as it went straight through your head hahahaha one day you will be swimming in the ocean and you will feel a harsh stinging pricky feeling followed by a head ache, shortly experiencing unbearable pain, cardiac arrest and your nervous system shutting down all by a micro jelly fish. i will not be there to save the day. goodbye Danica hahahahahaah

    ReplyDelete