About Me

SYDNEY, Australia
WATER.COKE.BAZ LUHRMANNS-ROMEO&JULIET.SLEEP.NOT SLEEPING.DICTIONARY.COM.SAYING OBSCENITIES. FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE.STYLE.ALMOST ANYTHING CANDID.PHOTOGRAPHS.LONG WORDS.FALLLING ASLEEP TO MUSIC.THINKING TO MUSIC.MUSIC.LITERATURE.MY BED.MOMENTS THEN NOSTALGIA.ISOLATION (ON OCCASION).EATING.ART.NOT EVER HAVING A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION.THE WORD 'LITERALLY'.OCD.INDECISIVE.ITS ALL A MASQUERADE IN NEVER ENDING MODERATION.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

A page out of my book..

I kinda wish I had the guts to be able to copy and paste every thought I diarize in private onto this blog. Seeing as I can't sleep (which is the main reason I sporadically hop onto this thing) I thought I'd let this blog have a piece of my private journalised ramblings.

Sunday May 1 2011 1:53pm

"Be careful who you open up to. Only a few people actually care, the rest are just curious."

1:27am

No mood.

These past few months, the older I get by the day I realise more and more about this life we all live. Its tiring and not to sound melodramatic but its all for what?
I can easily manipulate a situation, show a different face. There's only a few people in this world that have REALLY seen how I am, who I am. I'm super particular on who gets to really know me. The number of people I can count on one hand.
I get practically everything I want, the irony is I hate that.
We all die eventually. That's the sad bit isn't it.
Is there any significance. I can't keep up with it all. I feel like I close my eyes and then bam I'm back to doing this routine we call living all over again. Constantly. A constant.
I'm hardly suicidal, and I'm definitely by far NOT an unhappy person. I just can't seem to comprehend this life.


Its a whole new world up there.


No comments:

Post a Comment