About Me

SYDNEY, Australia
WATER.COKE.BAZ LUHRMANNS-ROMEO&JULIET.SLEEP.NOT SLEEPING.DICTIONARY.COM.SAYING OBSCENITIES. FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE.STYLE.ALMOST ANYTHING CANDID.PHOTOGRAPHS.LONG WORDS.FALLLING ASLEEP TO MUSIC.THINKING TO MUSIC.MUSIC.LITERATURE.MY BED.MOMENTS THEN NOSTALGIA.ISOLATION (ON OCCASION).EATING.ART.NOT EVER HAVING A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION.THE WORD 'LITERALLY'.OCD.INDECISIVE.ITS ALL A MASQUERADE IN NEVER ENDING MODERATION.

Friday, October 15, 2010

5 Things..


· 5 5 things in my bag: Lucas Paw Paw Balm, Hand sanitizer, Wallet, Receipts, Bobby Pin.

5 things in my bedroom: Bookshelf, Macbook, Blackberry, Bed & Moisturizer

5 things i have planned this week: Its friday - weeks over.

5 things that make me happy: My blackberry, music, quotes, the dictionary, family.

5 things I’m currently into: Social Networks - twitter, facebook, tumblr, my current book and watching tv series' online. (None of which are really current - just truthfully reoccurring)

5 things on my to do list: Travel more, finish final major work - get through the last 5 weeks of my education (preferably alive), find something to eat in the next five minutes, earn a ton of money (people that say money doesn't buy happiness should shut the fuck up.)

5 things some people don’t know about me: If I list them down this will defeat the reasons behind why people don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment