About Me

SYDNEY, Australia
WATER.COKE.BAZ LUHRMANNS-ROMEO&JULIET.SLEEP.NOT SLEEPING.DICTIONARY.COM.SAYING OBSCENITIES. FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE.STYLE.ALMOST ANYTHING CANDID.PHOTOGRAPHS.LONG WORDS.FALLLING ASLEEP TO MUSIC.THINKING TO MUSIC.MUSIC.LITERATURE.MY BED.MOMENTS THEN NOSTALGIA.ISOLATION (ON OCCASION).EATING.ART.NOT EVER HAVING A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION.THE WORD 'LITERALLY'.OCD.INDECISIVE.ITS ALL A MASQUERADE IN NEVER ENDING MODERATION.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hello there, today. I am going to miss you tomorrow.




For the time being, the wild nights have been traded for long hours spent inside writing and scattering apple/almond tea bags throughout my room. I can't say the isolation bothers me much as I enjoy spending time alone so much I would easily become an eremite if I didn't have friends to push me out into the real world, and there really is nothing tempting about the ever so icy weather situation outside of my window.


x. M.




And you’re choosing to walk away..

Because it’s easier to walk away than to fight for what you really want

Pretty Little Liars

No comments:

Post a Comment