About Me

SYDNEY, Australia
WATER.COKE.BAZ LUHRMANNS-ROMEO&JULIET.SLEEP.NOT SLEEPING.DICTIONARY.COM.SAYING OBSCENITIES. FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE.STYLE.ALMOST ANYTHING CANDID.PHOTOGRAPHS.LONG WORDS.FALLLING ASLEEP TO MUSIC.THINKING TO MUSIC.MUSIC.LITERATURE.MY BED.MOMENTS THEN NOSTALGIA.ISOLATION (ON OCCASION).EATING.ART.NOT EVER HAVING A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION.THE WORD 'LITERALLY'.OCD.INDECISIVE.ITS ALL A MASQUERADE IN NEVER ENDING MODERATION.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

THREETWENTY.

This morning I found myself with nothing to do. My Facebook and Blackberry decided to hate on me and simultaneously die together. How convenient. And on my day off.For the last few hours FB has continued this dang 'site maintenance' on my profile. Unfortunately my withdrawal symptoms has lead me to the realisation of my slight addiction to the time waster.

Soooooo.. as you do I found another avenue to waste my time which didn't have to involve going out. Blogging. I get sick of things way to easy... wonder how long this shall last..


x, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment